Boat tour with Kalmarflundran
Discover Kalmar from the water and come along for a guided tour on the city’s canals. Enjoy the view and the surrounding nature, and find out more about various local places of interest.
Kvarnholmen has a wealth of historically interesting buildings, and during this boat trip, you will discover surroundings which you may never have previously seen or experienced.
In just under an hour, you will see many of the city’s sights, while also enjoying the nature scenery, and the calm waters of the inner city. The tour touches on some of the historical events and anecdotes of which Kalmar has a great many.
- The tour lasts for about one hour.
- The boat leaves from Kalmar Guest harbour, which is located by the Kalmar Tourist Centre.
- Ticket price is SEK 125 per person. Children 4-12 years: SEK 75. Children 0-3 years are free of charge but needs a ticket.
- Tickets can be reserved online or through Kalmar Tourist Center, tel. 0046 10-357 05 00. Tickets can also be bought directly at the tourist center.
- Tickets which has not been reserved online must be claimed no later than 15 minutes before departure in the tourist center.
- The boat has room for 12 passengers. Life jackets for both children and adults are available on board.
- Tours may be cancelled if the wind is up. The skipper decides whether a tour should be cancelled, in which case tickets are refunded. Otherwise tickets cannot be refunded.
N.B. Departures fpr 2023 are not yet decided. They will be published as soon as possible.
From Wednesday-Saturday June 22 until August 23 there is an English tour at 1.30 pm. All other tours are only guided in Swedish.