KALMAR GUEST HARBOUR
Kalmar has one of the most popular guest harbours on the Swedish east coast. Anchor in the middle of town, within walking distance of sights, shopping and entertainment.
During peak season, our pilot will meet you at the guest harbour, and assist you in finding a berth. Next to the harbour is the Kalmar Tourist Center, which also serves as the guest harbour offices. Make payments here, and let us help you with any questions, as well as tips about what to see and do in and around Kalmar.
In mid-June 2021 a new guest harbour section will open at Slottsfjärden.
- Number of berths: about 150 (135 in the Öland harbour and another 15 at Slottsfjärden)
- Service: toilets, showers, sauna, washer/dryer (10 SEK/load)
- Wi-Fi (included in harbour fee), unavailable at Slottsfjärden
- Moorings: buoy, y-boom and alongside
- Fees: from 220 SEK/night (off-season), 250 SEK/night (peak season)
- Electricity: 50 sek/day
- Depth: 2–4.5 metres, max 2 metres at Slottsfjärden
- Nautical chart: 712 NE, SE
- Prevailing wind direction: NE (northeastern)
- Adjacent to the guest harbour are service buildings, a harbour petrol station, septic tank emptying facilities, a marina (repairs and winter storage) and ship stores.
Ölandskajen 9, Gästhamnen, 391 32 Kalmar
WGS84 DD (LAT, LONG) 56.65971, 16.36135