Destination Kalmar AB is the actor behind this website. Our wish is to make it accessible to as many users as possible.
ACCESSIBILITY OF THE KALMAR.COM WEBSITE
IN THIS PAGE WE DESCRIBE
- how the kalmar.com website adheres to the accessibility legislation regarding public digital services
- any known accessibility issues
- how to report issues to us, so we can fix them
HOW ACCESSIBLE Is THE WEBSITE?
This website adheres partially to the accessibility legislation regarding public digital services.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU CANNOT USE PARTS OF THE WEBSITE?
If you need any content from kalmar.com in a format other than those offered through the website, please contact us. We normally get back to you within two days.
You can get in touch with us in the following ways:
- send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call +46-480-41 77 00
REPORT ISSUES REGARDING WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
We strive continuously to improve the accessibility of our website. If you come across any issues that are not described in this page, or if you think we are not adhering to the current legislation, please notify us of the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is the supervisory authority for monitoring adherence to legislation regarding accessibility to public digital services. If you are dissatisfied with how we handle your input, you may contact the Agency for Digital Government to bring this to their attention.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT WEBSITE ACCESSBILITY
This website partially adheres to the AA level of standard as detailed by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1. Non-accessible content is detailed below.
- Some images lack alternative texts.
- Some headlines are in uppercase letters.
- The website contains a few pdf files. These are scanned documents that have no readability as they are based on documents that are not digitized.
- The web page that describes Kalmar Guest Harbour contains a film that lacks description in text.
- Some pages contain maps that are linked to Google maps.
How we tested the site
So far, the web site has only been tested by Destination Kalmar.
The accessibility statement was updated 2022-03-03.