Kalmar Tourist Center
At the Kalmar Tourist Center, we’re dedicated to making your stay in Kalmar the best one, every time. We’re located in the middle of town, near the Kalmar Guest Harbour, but you are welcome to reach out to us by phone, email or chat, too.
We are open all year round, and are happy to give you our top tips about what to see and do, in and around Kalmar. We can assist you with bookings and reservations of any kind, and our shop carries some nice souvenirs from Kalmar and Sweden.
We run a cash-free operation, and happily accept card payments or Swish.
- We offer inspiration and information about Kalmar and the Kalmar region, as well as information about other parts of Sweden.
- We’ll help you find a place to stay – whether in a hotel, hostel, bed & breakfast, or camping.
- We’ll assist with guide bookings for city walks, and tours of the area. We’ll suggest tours for groups according to your needs.
- Look to us for ticket sales for various events, such as city walks, boat tours with the Kalmarflundran sightseeing boat, and lectures at the Kalmar Castle.
- We offer souvenirs, maps and books. We sell various passes and gift cards, such as Kulturarvskortet, Guldhäftet and the Ängöl gift card.
- Here are the reception services for leisure boats at the Kalmar Guest Harbour and campers at the stop overs.
- Borrow a Free Wheel, for free! Kalmar is an old and beautiful city, but perhaps not the easiest to navigate, for everyone. If you use a wheelchair, a Free Wheel can be attached to make it easier to get around town.
January to April
Monday-Friday, 10 am to 4 pm
May and September
Monday–Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday, 10 am to 3 pm
June to August
Monday–Friday, 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday–Sunday, 10 am to 3 pm
Midsummer´s Eve (June 25), 9 am to 1 pm
Midsummer´s Day (June 26), 12 am to 4 pm
October to December
Monday–Friday, 10 am to 4 pm
Closed, or limited opening hours on:
New Year’s Day, Twelfth Night, Good Friday, Easter Monday, May 1st, Ascension Day, 6th of June (national holiday), Midsummer’s Eve, Midsummer’s Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve.
Please get in touch through our online form.